We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
21 August, 11:03
Alex Jones Issues Emergency Message To Donald Trump.
What do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 August, 11:15
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
https://rumble.com/vs511o-...
and from the comments under the video:Of course the change of the definition of "vaccine", basically defines HCQ and Ivermectin as vaccines. Trump did not lie, he took the vaccine(s), and the booster......of HCQ......as needed. Brilliant!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
You can't talk in code to the general populace. You have to be straight forward. He wasn't, and he needs to own it. Many of us Q followers are sick of all the codes and hidden messages. Did my son and his family take the shots, because Trump said they were okay? I don't know. I think they were glued to the TV too much. But, that is something that haunts me, and makes me worry all the time. If anything happens to my family, there will be no forgiveness in my heart for anyone who pushed the vax.
11:30 PM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Kelsey Sylvia @kelseymv7
22 August, 08:38
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I agree my kids blindly followed the propaganda and complied
if they are injured because of this there will be hell to pay!

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 August, 11:53
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
People can be programmed by their phones: https://theaiorganization.... and each person makes their own choice. mandates are NOT laws.