We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
Alex Jones Issues Emergency Message To Donald Trump.
What do you think?
11:03 PM - Aug 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 August, 12:03
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
I'm sure if he couldn't get to PO T US directly, he could have reached out to Glenn Beck.

If he slaps a banned flag on it, it will get shared through the back channels even more quickly.

Watch it again. Is he trying to share a more specific message?

One thing that comes to mind is that if it appears PO T US has competition, it creates drama and the normies become complacent as well as feeling satisfied that life is difficult for him.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 August, 11:31
Alex Jones

[AJ]

shills

“sounds” like threats from the DS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
22 August, 01:35
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I'll just leave what Kappy thought about Jones right here👇

Prove him wrong😉

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 August, 11:30
It's all just part of the movie 😎👍

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
21 August, 11:26
President Trump backing the shots is the one thing that really bothered me about Trump. In this instance, I would say Alex Jones is correct. I don't always agree with him, but I'm afraid he is right about this.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 August, 11:25
see eye yay

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 August, 11:23
Alex Jones doesn't know what he's talking about.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 August, 11:15
https://rumble.com/vs511o-...
and from the comments under the video:Of course the change of the definition of "vaccine", basically defines HCQ and Ivermectin as vaccines. Trump did not lie, he took the vaccine(s), and the booster......of HCQ......as needed. Brilliant!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
21 August, 11:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
You can't talk in code to the general populace. You have to be straight forward. He wasn't, and he needs to own it. Many of us Q followers are sick of all the codes and hidden messages. Did my son and his family take the shots, because Trump said they were okay? I don't know. I think they were glued to the TV too much. But, that is something that haunts me, and makes me worry all the time. If anything happens to my family, there will be no forgiveness in my heart for anyone who pushed the vax.