Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Jenna Bee @JennaBee
22 August, 12:13
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Took my kids to the doctor last week. we don't have insurance and this small, one Doctor, office sees us all and is affordable. Unfortunately they require masks and even have signs and cartoons in support of their Covid policies. After checking out my 9 year old, he asked her rhetorically "you want to put your mask back on?" she thought for a second, smiled, shook her head and casually said "no". he stood there for a good 10 seconds staring at her, finally walked away and said "okay then...." I'm not sure if she realized how big of a deal it was for him but I was very proud that she stood her ground. I had my mask on still (only place i will wear a mask) and was smiling from ear to ear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
22 August, 01:46
In response Jenna Bee to her Publication
👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 10:40

21 August, 10:40

21 August, 10:39

21 August, 10:38

21 August, 10:37