Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 August, 01:03
🖐️I could use some help from you guys....I am interested in getting a better understanding of how XRP works, how it is backed and how to invest in it, but I just can't find a reliable site that explains it well but not too lengthy....Just basics to get me started and give me an understanding of it, I have tried looking at a couple, but very confusing for an old tired bat like me....😉

Does anyone know of a site like this? Or can anyone at least point me in the right direction??

Thanks Greatly Friends for any Help you can Give❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I would like this sort of info as well. It's all greek to me at this point. The post below shows where to go to access it but what I really need is XRP for Dummies since I know nothing about how digital currencies work or how the majority of us who also know little will learn how to use these systems.
02:43 PM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 August, 03:16
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Perfectly put and in the very same boat...Need "XRP for Dummies" or Cliff Notes....Thank you!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 August, 04:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Yes, Cliff notes would be great too!!