Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"But all of the Government institutions have been lying to you, because one Government institution known as the Office for National Statistics does hold that information, and they have finally published it, and it makes for grim reading." https://expose-news.com/20...
08:28 AM - Aug 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 August, 10:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This has ALL been/is being ...a huge experiment with humanity...thought processes...even unto death...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
21 August, 08:57
It's just heartbreaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 August, 08:50
...the days I have been dreading the arrival of.
I am not looking forward to stacking this as a paper liner for the shit bucket of truth we're going to have to eat that comes next with the crimes against humanity deaths, and estimated death tolls. Accurate numbers cannot be possible...
It makes my stomach knot so hard when I think about it as a deep empath that it kinda makes me a bit nauseous. I can't even watch movies about children being hurt/killed...I don't do well even with the known imaginative scenery surrounding it.
This is really gonna be the worst "band-aid-rip-off" event in world history.