Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 August, 06:19
Met with the orthopedic surgeon today. He told me it's a complex break (think several pieces) and my arm will never be the same. That said, he is going to repair it (with a plate & screws 😖) as best he can to allow me decent function, provided it heals well. Surgery scheduled for next week. On a positive note, my thumb and foot fractures are expected to heal on their ownn.
@bennastix @kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
gonna pray for you now michelle, once you have surgery there is a wonderful homeopathic remedy to help bones knit, have used it for myself, foot fracture by horse, Symphtum 30C potency or higher, tablets under the tongue, let melt for tissues to absorb. this should also heal the thumb and foot fractures nicely. High strength CBD oil to help your pain now and recovery💙🙏💙
12:02 AM - Aug 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
21 August, 01:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you, Victoria. I will look into these treatments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 August, 05:03
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
hoping surgery goes well, actually a dose of 30c homeopathic arnica before surgery is good, about 5 tablets under tongue, let them melt. will help prevent bruising and pain. you can search and get more info bout homeopathy♥️