Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
Met with the orthopedic surgeon today. He told me it's a complex break (think several pieces) and my arm will never be the same. That said, he is going to repair it (with a plate & screws 😖) as best he can to allow me decent function, provided it heals well. Surgery scheduled for next week. On a positive note, my thumb and foot fractures are expected to heal on their ownn.
@bennastix @kimrunner
06:19 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 September, 08:47
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
oh no! i missed this earlier. sending you love and healing prayers patriot friend!🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
01 September, 07:05
i crushed my elbow and broke it, didnt cast it bf well everyone was sure it was broken.. its fine now, i had a click, but thats gone to:) they said that wouldnt happen,stay believing in healing, i Love YOU!!!❤️🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
01 September, 08:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thanks so much, Ellen Caroline. Love you too! 😗

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 September, 06:56
💖🙏🙏🙏

01 September, 08:38
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you, Allee Kat!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
01 September, 06:55
Here's to a speedy recovery. 🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 September, 06:54
. I am glad you are healing now fren..

I missed all this sorry.

Sending positive vibes and prayers for your speedy recovery!!!

Bless x

01 September, 08:43
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Thank you, Dman. 💞

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 September, 06:54
Godspeed Patriot. We are with you!

01 September, 08:44
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
hug

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 August, 12:02
gonna pray for you now michelle, once you have surgery there is a wonderful homeopathic remedy to help bones knit, have used it for myself, foot fracture by horse, Symphtum 30C potency or higher, tablets under the tongue, let melt for tissues to absorb. this should also heal the thumb and foot fractures nicely. High strength CBD oil to help your pain now and recovery💙🙏💙

21 August, 01:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you, Victoria. I will look into these treatments.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 August, 11:52
Prayers for your speedy recovery and healing!

21 August, 01:17
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you so very much!

connie wright @cowri
20 August, 02:24
Our Dearest Father in Heaven we know you are with Michelle & her surgeon during her trials. Thank you Dear Lord. We continually ask you to stay with them We Pray Amen

20 August, 02:39
In response connie wright to her Publication
You are the best! 😚

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 02:21
Oh my!! Prayers lifted up right now! ❤

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 August, 09:20
💖💖💖 take the necessary time to heal Fren👊 most people don't😉 Love you!

20 August, 01:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I need help with everything, so I have no choice. Beyond frustrating.