Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 January, 04:52
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
i heard the news bring up mail in voting BEFORE we got locked down
i knew immediately that was what it was all about...figured most free thinkers knew too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
21 August, 12:34
This is who made this connection VK retruthed it on TS

https://kanekoa.substack.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 August, 12:28
It was widely known the purpose of the C-19 would be used as a cover for the mail-in ballots. In my State, we received 6 ballots each! So, there was a total of 18 ballots that could have been used. My maiden name was used on one, the correct on another, one with the middle name... So, we knew the DEMS were planning a BIG CHEAT! They scared the heck out of the gullible that they would die if they left their houses to go to a precinct to vote!

You see they used the same cheat method in 2012 (and probably in 2008!). The Dems thought they had enough ballots for the win, but Donald Trump was so effective in outlining what he would do to benefit the American people, MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM THAN THE DEMS planned. That is why Hillary was so overwrought with anger at her lost, because she thought it was a shoo-in. TIME MAGAZINE already had their edition printed with her as the winner.
The DS never saw it coming! GOD fooled them ALL!

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
21 August, 12:02
Kinda confused here, thought that was well known by just about everyone here for quite some time?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 August, 11:33
Who made the connections first (as if that's the important thing)? Most anons did back in spring 2020.🙄