Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
20 August, 11:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Especially when I have to fight to be able to pay my bills in these abnormal times, the thought process begins with me, why it is so and why it is becoming more and more difficult for the ordinary citizen instead of easier, as promised. There's something fishy there......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 August, 11:40
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
FIAT is death and trafficking digits for the devils, time killers for us. ALL that. YEP>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 August, 07:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So TRUE!🤔
I Would call it PURE Truth!🙏✌️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 August, 07:47
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
YEP and to take the kids while the parents are working to indoctrinate them, make them so tired they want pre made food, poisoned the food, they call it also soft kill, and not enough time to think, or put up food, like we used too.