Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 August, 05:28
Dept of Defense decode

=

Monkey 🐒/ Its Going To Be Biblical ✝️/ Lonely / Conscious / The Unicorn 🦄/ Do The Right Thing / The Secret Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Checkmate Deep State / Numerology / Meaning Decode Codes 🐲/ Humans Meet God 🦌/ All Or Nothing / Wonder Woman / Goddess Lover / Vincent Fuska / Turquoise / Earth Is A Test 🌎/ Love Of My Life / Numerological / Time To Go Home / Clear Prophecy / Prophet Of God / I On The Prize / Harmonic Resonance / Hidden Gematria Code / Left Ear Ringing / Eyes Wide Open 👁️/ Great Testing / God Number Codes / Perfect Timing / Sacred Language Code
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
145-541
870-078
TS 9:00

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 05:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"The Secret Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Checkmate Deep State"

👇🏹
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 05:32
"Earth Is A Test 🌎"

20 August, 05:40
🌈💞

20 August, 05:41
🙏✨

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
20 August, 06:33
"Love Of My Life"

https://youtu.be/dNk3R23Tw...
Erykah Badu ft. Common - Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) [Official Video] - YouTube

Music video by Erykah Badu performing Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop). (C) 2002 Geffen Records#ErykahBadu #LoveOfMyLife #Vevo

20 August, 06:34
"Great Testing"

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts