Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 August, 05:28
Dept of Defense decode

=

Monkey 🐒/ Its Going To Be Biblical ✝️/ Lonely / Conscious / The Unicorn 🦄/ Do The Right Thing / The Secret Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Checkmate Deep State / Numerology / Meaning Decode Codes 🐲/ Humans Meet God 🦌/ All Or Nothing / Wonder Woman / Goddess Lover / Vincent Fuska / Turquoise / Earth Is A Test 🌎/ Love Of My Life / Numerological / Time To Go Home / Clear Prophecy / Prophet Of God / I On The Prize / Harmonic Resonance / Hidden Gematria Code / Left Ear Ringing / Eyes Wide Open 👁️/ Great Testing / God Number Codes / Perfect Timing / Sacred Language Code
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
145-541
870-078
TS 9:00

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
"The Secret Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Checkmate Deep State"

👇🏹
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

05:31 PM - Aug 20, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 August, 08:59
It has been obvious to me for many years now, there has been a coordinated effort on the part of the American Education System, to make sure the study of Mathematics is denigrated on some level, i.e. "Only boys do well in math" ... "Only nerds enjoy math"... "Math is not for everyone!"... it's boring!"... and more inane predetermined conclusive language. These mantras have been around for decades! It is really sad.

I wonder how many geniuses never realized they were such, because f the predeterminate statements swirled around them when they were young, and they believe what they heard?! Afterall, "Faith comes by hearing..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 05:32
"Earth Is A Test 🌎"

20 August, 05:40
🌈💞