Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
03 February, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
04 February, 06:18
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Odd - Because I've not found anything online to confirm Dominion machines were used. In fact, I find a lot of independant sites saying it was not. I also refrenced waht Mike Pompeo said before and since their election. I agree there are things wrong; so we certainly don't need to make stuff up OR pass along bad info to muddy the waters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
04 February, 08:42
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
LMMFFAO... wakey wakey... Btw... if a Bank Robber Robs a F###### BANK... WOULD HE GET TO STAY FREE... WITH THE LOOT... GTFOH.

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
You must have some seriously long arms if you can make the stretch/reach between a Myanmar election and Hunter's sick habits.
Not sure what your point is here.
12:29 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valkyrie Queen, click on at the bottom under it