Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 August, 02:44
Navy decode

=

The Lords Judgement Of The Nations 🦌/ I Love You Daddy / The Holy Twins Of God / Are You Being Confused By All This / Reveal Yourself To Me / Its Difficult To Get Rid Of Our Childhood Programming 😵/ The Future Begins Now / I Am The Key Name Decoding End Times / Gifted Channeling Of Almighty God / Any Moment You Will Fly / Who Is My Cosmic Soulmate / Lets Make The Roaring 20s Happen / I Am Evils Worst Nightmare / I Spy With My Little Eye / Woman Clothed With The Sun 💃☀️/ Dont You Quit On Me Now / The Decoder Wants To Be Finished / Gematria Shows Patterns / Interpret God With Us / Theres Always A Sign 🛑
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
280-082
1680-0861
TS 8:10

Relationships are VERY IMPORTANT.
The SHARING of INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
21 August, 04:30
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I don't see how God made me feel like a bad person all my life though, and made me angry with everyone and everything. Doesn't seem very Godly to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
21 August, 04:43
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
2 Q's-

who made you feel?

can you describe your feelings in a different way other than the use of the word angry would you be willing to share it with me?

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
20 August, 07:38
Thanks for this. I was just talking to God and myself trying to get some bearings. I heard essentially the same words ("You are not made to fit in but to stand out") I heard this maybe 11 years ago and several other significant promises very distinctly. Your post helped me remember. It has been a long press.🤲🙌.

David Mulloy @singindavey
20 August, 06:31
Amen to That!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 August, 06:03
Glory to God in the Highest! 🙏🙏🙏

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
20 August, 06:49
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏