Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 August, 04:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 August, 09:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
many of you know this but it is so important

i am an unintentional clinical trial

i gave up all medicine, doctors, tests, insurance, etc. in 1987

almost 40 years without 1 sick day since. my natural immunity has gone back to where God designed it to be

i do not go to doctor for physical injuries either and use meditation and frequency to heal those. 5 days with torn calf muscle and i was back on soccer field. no doctor. no medicine.

i eat very little if any processed food.

i do not use hand sanitizer and do not worry about washing hands or dropping food. i allow my immunity to build the way God intended

i do not need med bed. i just put solfeggio frequency on my phone and meditate. it is that simple. it is all about no fear, no doubt, love and visualization

everybody can do what i do.

i am pharmas worst nightmare as my unofficial criminal trial proves their whole scam is a lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Majestic Balance @MajesticBalance
2010 for me even tho i only went for yearly girl check up....quit All medical 2010......alternatives for me ....hardly ever a problem
03:16 PM - Aug 20, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MajesticBalance in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Majestic Balance, click on at the bottom under it