Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 August, 09:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
many of you know this but it is so important

i am an unintentional clinical trial

i gave up all medicine, doctors, tests, insurance, etc. in 1987

almost 40 years without 1 sick day since. my natural immunity has gone back to where God designed it to be

i do not go to doctor for physical injuries either and use meditation and frequency to heal those. 5 days with torn calf muscle and i was back on soccer field. no doctor. no medicine.

i eat very little if any processed food.

i do not use hand sanitizer and do not worry about washing hands or dropping food. i allow my immunity to build the way God intended

i do not need med bed. i just put solfeggio frequency on my phone and meditate. it is that simple. it is all about no fear, no doubt, love and visualization

everybody can do what i do.

i am pharmas worst nightmare as my unofficial criminal trial proves their whole scam is a lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 August, 05:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
i do 528 HZ 3 hours every night. go to sleep to it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
20 August, 06:18
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
working on it.... no docs, meds, etc for me in years...trying to eat better....