Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Wow CryptoWhale, with over 500k followers was just suspended on Twatter for sharing his opinion on Ethereum failing.

The ETH house of cards is coming down fast!
10:00 PM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 August, 10:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
wheres my manners
Morning Doq✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 August, 10:27
I M H O BUY PHYSICAL METALS
IF U DONT HOLD THEM IN YOUR HAND U DONT OEN THEM js
u all know if the SHTF and its lights out what r u gonna trade with?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 10:03
Thanks for the info Doq, this is not in Nana's skillset.
Just holding some XRP and that is about it.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 August, 09:50
Tick Tock.....

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 August, 09:27
Yep

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 August, 07:42

War Weary @W4rWeary
20 August, 07:35
Actually he was sharing fake court documents and was hiding any tweets questioning the veracity of his documents. Apparently not the first time he had done it.

War Weary @W4rWeary
20 August, 07:52
In response War Weary to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 August, 10:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
19 August, 11:15
Need ETH for gas money to play w/ GRT though - it’s wearing me out. Just keep packing xrp.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
19 August, 10:37
Ethgate...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 August, 10:12
Opinions have been outlawed! 🥴

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 August, 10:10
oh i almost forgot about Twatter...here with my AU fam 😆

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 August, 10:08
😎

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
19 August, 10:06
thats just confirmation for me