Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 August, 02:11
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
WE ARE CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST

The Apostle Paul, having EXPERIENCED the PRESENCE of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS Following the CRUCIFIXION of His Personal Ego on the Road to Damascus later said: "We are Crucified WITH Christ
and I (i.e.my Personal, Ego-centered "I") no longer Live, but Christ (i.e. the God Consciousness of Christ) Lives in Me." -Galatians 2:20

Jesus was Crucified on Golgotha--the "Hill of the Skull" and His Act Represents the Crucifixion of the "Head"--the Personal "I" Brain-Centered Ego and the SURRENDER of the Head/"Heaven" to the "Heart/"Earth".
The I AM THAT I AM Fiery Spirit Dwells WITHIN the "Holy of Holies"/Inner Temple/Chamber of Our Hearts, but in Order to EXPERIENCE and Achieve AT-"TUNE"-MENT/A-"TONE"-MENT/AT-"ONE"-MENT with the Universal Quantum Source of Our Being; BUT in Order to Become One with the Father, We Must First Surrender Our Seemingly Separate Ego-Based Identities & Be Crucified "WITH" Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 August, 07:04
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
💜 this....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396