Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 August, 09:31
#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 August, 11:43
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I'm not saying Veronica is Marilyn Monroe, but I did hear that Marilyn is General Flynn's mother. Interesting if true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
I heard some psychics say that, too. I also heard the lady that does them McAllister show ? saying that Marilyn was born a male. So that kind of cancels the story that she burst general Flynn. I also saw people looking her up and saying that she is legitimate. 😁😁😁I heard so much that I now don’t believe anything at all.
02:30 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
Chook Chook @Chook
19 August, 04:47
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Veronica was just a patriot.

and the best there was.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 August, 02:34
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
You are right there is so much disinformation, it is difficult to know the truth. I just know there were many photos shared of Flynn with Veronica, so to me there is a family connection or close relationship.

Chook Chook @Chook
19 August, 04:50
Did you know Q mentioned her over 3 times?

You dont get that for doing nothing.
GenFlynn, POTUS, Vincent and patriots around the world knew her as a Patriot of the highest order.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 August, 11:13