Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 August, 07:48
I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
i have doctor giving medical exemption letters if needed
12:53 AM - Aug 19, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 August, 01:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
A gentle warning re naming the dr... I would recommend to do it in DM's if anyone asks... I've known Dr's be targeted because they were helping vaccine injured children get exemptions and were being named in threads on social media. The bar for exemptions is grotesquely high and they basically have to have previously been literally at deaths door... and even then the courts sometimes command them be vaccinated. Its very sad...

Senator Pan was driving a lot of that, most evil man with a very low IQ how he ever got elected beggars belief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 August, 09:36
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
i agree but the bar is not that high in reality to get vaccine exemption. in my world, any health or religious reason is enough. i say health because everything medical is fraud. some courts are corrupt. there is a difference. i do not recognize any government or court anymore. i am fully sovereign and all disputes with powers and principalities will be mitigated with the second amendment. i am long past respecting any government or court as having authority.