Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 August, 08:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
💩Chit finds its own level..and there are many levels.. deep chit, That's like flood proportions... just get outta the way it's coming thru.. "Don't gimme yo chit.." that is a temporary level, It can almost get into the deep chit level if the situation warrants, Usually mama's see the levels rising and say..Oh hell to the no, That's a pretty substantial chit blocker. And then ya got the all occasional , where someone is throwing around chit hoping someone believes it's truth. And it gets lowered by .."you chittin me?" And last but not least ya have this..I don't giva chit, That's where ya have lost the attention span of your audience..like about right now and you're thinking.. It's too late for this kinda chit . Yup all levels of chit and all different kinds.. just let it lay...it's nassy and it splatters! Love ya'll my frens.. (don't throw me out, PLzzzzz? lol)💩😟
12:22 AM - Aug 19, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it