Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
19 August, 12:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ฉChit finds its own level..and there are many levels.. deep chit, That's like flood proportions... just get outta the way it's coming thru.. "Don't gimme yo chit.." that is a temporary level, It can almost get into the deep chit level if the situation warrants, Usually mama's see the levels rising and say..Oh hell to the no, That's a pretty substantial chit blocker. And then ya got the all occasional , where someone is throwing around chit hoping someone believes it's truth. And it gets lowered by .."you chittin me?" And last but not least ya have this..I don't giva chit, That's where ya have lost the attention span of your audience..like about right now and you're thinking.. It's too late for this kinda chit . Yup all levels of chit and all different kinds.. just let it lay...it's nassy and it splatters! Love ya'll my frens.. (don't throw me out, PLzzzzz? lol)๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
18 August, 08:58
The harder you try and the harder it doesn't work - the harder the fall becomes; and you (may) start blaming others for the fall.

Also, or so I can tell, not all vibes are in tune w/ you; and there are some more than other that are.
Whether it be arrangement, delivery, the instruments used etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 August, 08:43
or as VK once said, Embrace the suck

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 August, 11:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
when i embrace the suck, ๐Ÿ™Œ

the doors of the mind open and i see the blessing๐Ÿฅฐ

otherwise I get stuck in the suck ๐Ÿคฃ

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Bender โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข @4dBender
18 August, 08:38
You actually can force vibes on people. It's generally frowned upon, but a useful tool in certain situations. For instance, it is encouraged, by Jesus, that you remain in Command of Evil Forces that tread into your presence. Command them, and they always obey.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 August, 08:34

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 August, 08:19
Whats wrong with love vibes manifesting? im gonna do what i like-love vibe manifest!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ that is not forcing nothin

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 August, 08:37
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
manifesting is different :)