Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 05:55
I always start my shower by thanking God for the hot water heater he helped us get, even though cold showers a quite beneficial, hot showers are also a gift, I asked God to show me anything that I needed to see that I was overlooking or not focused upon atm, as I was finishing a thought popped into my head, as always, I take notice, as this is how God will speak to us many times, after a while you can separate the chaotic thoughts from that which He has intended for you to see, what came to my head has led me to update my profile, while many are doing quite well, I do understand some of our frens may be struggling, since I know God always has His hedge of protection around me, I put myself out there in ways some may not feel comfortable doing, I am not claiming to be anything other than who I am, not saying I possess life changing skills, I am a good listener, always have been, so this is my updated profile, anyone who wishes may reach out, I will listen, if wanted, I will talk too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 August, 07:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank You Jason, you are a true friend!

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 07:58
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Love You Brother. God Bless. 🙏❤️

Faye Karsyn @FayeKarsyn
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com
08:03 PM - Aug 18, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FayeKarsyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faye Karsyn, click on at the bottom under it