Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I always start my shower by thanking God for the hot water heater he helped us get, even though cold showers a quite beneficial, hot showers are also a gift, I asked God to show me anything that I needed to see that I was overlooking or not focused upon atm, as I was finishing a thought popped into my head, as always, I take notice, as this is how God will speak to us many times, after a while you can separate the chaotic thoughts from that which He has intended for you to see, what came to my head has led me to update my profile, while many are doing quite well, I do understand some of our frens may be struggling, since I know God always has His hedge of protection around me, I put myself out there in ways some may not feel comfortable doing, I am not claiming to be anything other than who I am, not saying I possess life changing skills, I am a good listener, always have been, so this is my updated profile, anyone who wishes may reach out, I will listen, if wanted, I will talk too.
05:55 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
19 August, 12:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
18 August, 07:18
Thank you Jason. I speak to God, he does answer. Not in the way some people think. God Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 07:57
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Amen. God Bless You Sister. 🙏❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 August, 07:12
Thank You Jason, you are a true friend!

Bless Up!

18 August, 07:58
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Love You Brother. God Bless. 🙏❤️

Michael Phillips @Crager71
18 August, 06:20
🙏Thank you and God Bless

18 August, 06:26
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
God Bless You too. 🙏❤️

John Carter @Horns11
18 August, 06:10
too many I's dude. its not about God plus you.

18 August, 06:12
In response John Carter to his Publication
God Bless You 🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 August, 06:04
🙏👊

18 August, 06:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
👊🙏❤️

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
18 August, 06:03
Jason. your messages fault are always a joy and uplifting and reminders to stop what I'm doing and talk to my father. I know exactly what you mean about those quick moments when God speaks to me... after i ask for his guidance. its nor always but i take notice when it happens. thank you for being a bright light in a sometimes very dark world.

18 August, 06:07
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
There is so much emotion coming through with your comment, Thank you for being so very kind, and all Praise goes to Our Father, but indeed I am willing to follow without fear, lots of Love, and know you will get through this. God Bless You. 🙏❤️ I am always here.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 August, 05:57
thank you Fren🧡

18 August, 05:59
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
God Bless You. 🙏❤️ YW.