Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
18 August, 03:24
(I WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST!)

⛔️ WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! ⛔️

BREAKING NOW - ySWORN AFFIDAVIT FROM U.S. COURT OF EYE-WITNESS TO HILLARY CLINTON TORTURING AND EATING A CHILD RELEASED IN PART

I remember during ths incident about 10 individuals were present participating in the incident. 6 of them were men that I knew to be in the Boating Clubs and participants of the Chicago Mackinack yearly Boat Races.
4 present were women. One woman being my Proctor in the System Clara Odela Acker Church.

by Timothy Charles Holmseth - War Correspondent - on August 16, 2022 - USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 August, 04:02
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I saw part of it on that grainy vid about 1 1/2 ago, I still can't get it out of my mind when it's brought up again. Only PURE EVIL can do the things she and Huma did..
There is no way they aren't burning in hell for this and many other things..
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Our Universe Our World @AngelLove28
18 August, 05:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I experience the exact....pain in My Grandma's Heart, I've heard the audiovideo in 2020😭. with her favorite tools😠💥
how does a soul sink that Low I can not comprehend, i have pictures also,.....🥺But
God Supreme Creator Speaks to Us, we Just have to listen,
He Saved Me, and
The🥰Patriots...and many more,... QHelped• ALLOT✨🙏
Change Is coming
hope u are in for a journey 🕊️wwg1wgAll

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Amen Angellove...🙏 AMEN !!!!
I'm just feeling soooooo blessed God wanted me here to do my part for HIM. I know we are going to hear so much more horrid things, but nothing is impossible with God.
We are the light workers he wants to help others see HIS light thought this darkness [they] have been doing to hide the truths for centuries..

HE, I AM, will guide US to guide the others who will not and are not going to be able to mentally handle all that is Coming..💥

Blessed for these very moments in our lifetime..💞🙏

WWG1WGA👊
07:03 PM - Aug 18, 2022
In response Our Universe Our World to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 August, 07:25
Amen

19 August, 06:52
it was aPromiss🥰🙏🏻💪🏼🪷✨🕊

19 August, 06:54
In response Our Universe Our World to her Publication