Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Isn’t the basic premise of social media to be social?
06:06 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
18 August, 08:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Why does that even show up? I'm supposed to be seeing posts of people I follow, right? So if I dont follow that person, then why does that post even pop up in my feed? Curious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
18 August, 06:53
Pot calling the kettle black since you blocked my other account because you didnt like my response. Thats rich Cowboy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
18 August, 06:49
I was blocked by a couple people when I first signed up. still no clue why and can't message them to find out.
so whatever for that.

but, yea, social. lol

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
18 August, 06:43
also been blocked by a couple on here. rarely comment and highly doubt I offended them!? but hey being offended is in, so there is that. 🤣

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 August, 06:41
There is alot of these in here its all about them they don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves.
I always ignore them and never ask to join they are below human form in my opinion.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 August, 06:41
Follower Whores Is All They Are I Never Follow When I See This Crap.
Some People Are Just In It For The Wrong Reason.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 August, 06:39
Seems many are here for the followers

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 August, 06:09
No its to gain followers by any means necessary lol