Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I don't know who needs to
hear this today but...🕊🔥
12:27 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 August, 01:52
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
SOMETHING I STRUGGLE WITH DAILY I DO HAVE A BIG HEART BUT STARTED DRAWING BOUNDARIES LINES AND THAT IS HEALTHY... THE F OFF REALLY COMES OUT WHEN MY BOUNDARIES HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTED YEAH IM A WORK IN PROGRESS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 02:04
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress all at once 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 August, 01:25
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Me! 🤣

Ken King @KenKing
18 August, 01:09
That's good to know because
most days I'm an extra good person ;)

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
18 August, 01:50
In response Ken King to his Publication
😂😆😂😆😂

Ken King @KenKing
18 August, 04:07
In response Ken King to his Publication
Those are my pronouns too...lol

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
18 August, 01:04
Speak the truth in Love... and remember that even Jesus went in with a whip and turned o er tables and called them exactly what they were!

18 August, 01:12
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
18 August, 01:01
Yep!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
18 August, 12:51
indeed you can

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 August, 12:49
🖐🤚🖐

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 August, 12:39
So true.😊

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 August, 12:34
EXACTLY

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 August, 12:28
😉