Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
As if you had a doubt..

[Forwarded from The Awakened Species ☀️]
After examining this video and others from different angles the things that stand out to me are:

1) Why was she placed in a body bag while obviously still alive?

2) Why was she pushed down and restrained while trying to get up?

3) How did the TMZ arrive to the scene faster than the Ambulance?

No one even bat an eye to talk to her like every normal human being would do, show some sympathy, after all she just survived fire, maybe pump some fresh Oxygen too? Nope. They just shoved her right in the truck.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but bunch of masked firemen shoved her in the firetruck, not even an ambulance, It was an LA Fire Dpt. truck. which has 63 on the roof, it's 3... 666, along with everything else it seems beyond strange.

Join awakenedspecies
08:45 AM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 August, 10:20
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Dont waste ur time over this charade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 10:48
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You do you..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
18 August, 10:00
This pic is from this article: https://www.dailymail.co.u... This pic shows what the video does not.
She doesn't look burned to me. The article shows her not long before the accident, she seems perfectly fine.
#AnneHeche

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
18 August, 09:49
They say it is normal procedure to wrap a burn victim in cool damp sheets BUT the strap was over her face and head. Why is that? ?? Also, she didn't look burned on her upper body.
To me, it looked like an ambulance with the 63 on top that she was being put into.
I've posted about this here and on TS. https://truthsocial.com/@M...
#AnneHeche #pedowood

18 August, 10:00
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
Thanks for the handoff.. posted it everywhere I could.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 August, 09:09
My guess, it was a ritualistic murder because she was about to release a film on human trafficking. Her car could have been remotely controlled (?) 🤔

Only followers of this user (naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

18 August, 09:35
In response Ren Con ⭐ to her Publication
look at it a few more times