IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
04 February, 10:07
Does anyone have a link for a good video that explains why DJT will be the 19th POTUS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Patriot @1776soldier
04 February, 10:14
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
you can search for Charlie ward, Simon Parkes, Robert David Steele, Sache Stone (sp?), X22 report and immerse yourself to your hearts content. but to sum up: ulysses S Grant was the last constitutional republic president and he was number 18. after him, we went from a constitutional republic to a corporation under admiralty law or law of the sea. This is easily recognizable due to the gold trim around the American flag. so what Trump is doing now, as he mentioned in his first inauguration, it's not a transfer of power from one person to another but from one person back to you, the American peo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
04 February, 10:32
In response Jason Patriot to his Publication
Thank you so much Jason. I knew the basic story but was hoping to find a video for a normie friend who isn't aware of this.

Jason Patriot @1776soldier
try this. there are many and if you want something a bit better, you can certainly find it in his channel for sure in older posts from this one. it was a tooic covered a while ago so this info is not fresh. https://drcharlieward.com/...
11:32 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1776soldier in this post can reply
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
04 February, 12:06
In response Jason Patriot to his Publication
Thank you! I just remembered that I had this one saved. It's a great one about how Russell got the Freedom Flag!

https://youtu.be/Qv0QG63OR...
SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...