Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
19 August, 04:10
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Who took over the OSS and created the C¡A? "The Shadow Knows"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 August, 03:23
When I learned about the project Operation Paperclip facts more than two decades ago, I was truly horrified!! AND ANGRY!! I made it a mission to try to "red pill" as many of those in my sphere of influence about this, and many other of the covered and smothered TRUTHS about "How the World really works!"

Instead of making up History like the unscholarly, shameful "1619 Project," our schools /universities should tell the WHOLE TRUTH about such country and world changing events...e.g., the KKK -the original thugs for the Dems Party, Margaret Sanger's genocide project, WW II, 9/11, election frauds," who is B Hussein O really?" et al...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 August, 12:34
We have been their Guinea Pigs for 80 years.Unthinkable, horrific things.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 August, 12:34
We have been their Guinea Pigs for 80 years.Unthinkable, horrific things.