David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 06:41
When the movie ends everything will go dark. No communications or internet. Hopefully, not for 10 days. Then, like a switch being flipped, our world will change in the blink of an eye.
The heads of the snake were dealt with 5 years ago. The Vatican, Royal family, 23 evil families, etc. Last year, the crime families were eliminated. Clintons, Pelosi's, Bushes, etc. Corrupt politicians, Fauci, Birx, etc, were next.
DC is a ghost town, including FBI. So who is this "Deep State" we keep hearing about? Our new USA is being assembled while we watch the movie. Not a small task. Ever assemble an Ikea desk? Kind of like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I'm hoping that the White Hats have kept track of the anons on the different platforms, those who have served their country during these past years by digging and researching and fighting the filth, while giving up careers. These people should be rewarded for their incredible sacrifice, they are true Patriots. Not just Americans, but those who have fought for worldwide peace and for goodness to win. Let's hope these anons will be given the jobs of their dreams, working for Space Force, or another exciting area, for the good of all of us. I'm so thankful for all you, who make a difference each day! God wins!
07:34 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 09:11
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I would think that anons like VK and Doq Holliday are recognized for the critical role they played in pointing others in the right direction and providing moral support. But since people like them seem to know more than they're sharing, they're probably already in a position to benefit from the service they provided. Most of us, I think, will be satisfied to live in a world free of corruption and no longer be wage slaves.
Things like NESARA, free energy and med beds will be the icing on the cake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 August, 09:46
Yes, there are the obvious good guys that have led and guided from the beginning on all of the platforms. Then there are the psyops groups of our military(c'mon guys...we see you) who provide the drama, division, mis/disinfo to keep us entertained, perplexed, angry, sad,etc. I believe their ultimate goal was to teach us to rely on each other. To learn to be patient, to care about our fellow man, to learn some of the old skillsets that may be useful; and to get out of our fast paced mindset.

And then there are the good old anons. I'm not counting myself here, although I've been down many a rabbit hole. I'm talking about the good people who felt the spark, sometimes the calling, to leave careers in order to help save our country and the world at large. These people, some who are vets, that I've spoken with...hope to have the chance to serve their country w/o vax req. in a tech type way. I hope that their perseverance pays off, I think it will.🙏❤️

17 August, 09:50
Continued from post below this.

But David, I agree that most of us are like you, we have faith that good is coming, evil will be defeated. I like you look forward to what awaits us. So much hidden over our lifetimes, it is exciting beyond measure to think of what could possibly be coming. God bless!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 August, 01:29
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I want a barn house with all you mentioned.

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts