LQve Trump @LoveTump
$1400 is the new $2000๐Ÿ˜œ

Psaki said reducing the $2,000 checks to $1400 would be delivering on Bidenโ€™s promise of $2,000. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://twitter.com/i/stat...
11:20 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
05 February, 09:20
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
What the hell is Psaki talking about?? does she think we are Idiots????? These people are Stupid. There will come a day when they will not be able to walk the street. SOON. NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
05 February, 09:13
it called circle math ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 February, 05:56
$1400/365 = $3.83 a day. Enough to make you ๐Ÿคฎ Meanwhile Joe sends his son on a VP tour to broker sweetheart deals for he and his family. Making money and laundering it around the world. Hmmm...and cornpop takes a percentage of the deal that Hunter makes....๐Ÿคก Now Joe wants to lower it from $2000 to $1400...C'mon man!!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 February, 05:56
$1400/365 = $3.83 a day. Enough to make you ๐Ÿคฎ Meanwhile Joe sends his son on a VP tour to broker sweetheart deals for he and his family. Making money and laundering it around the world. Hmmm...and cornpop takes a percentage of the deal that Hunter makes....๐Ÿคก Now Joe wants to lower it from $2000 to $1400...C'mon man!!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 February, 08:04
HOUSE.OF LIES

Just- Keking-it @sunnysideup
04 February, 05:36
DemonRats and math

Gail Canty @Gcanty
04 February, 08:11
In response Just- Keking-it to his Publication
toilet paper math is simply the worst. fitting for the dems.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
04 February, 04:45
This is how we can defeat mass surveillance...

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________โœช This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

Richie Richard @Richie
04 February, 04:45
Is Dominion Accounting a new course in colleges?

slick roq @slickroQ
04 February, 02:10
That's because nobody is smart enough to ask Jen Pzucki if Biden, the Virtual "president," is taking credit for the $600 sent during Trump's term.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
04 February, 01:40
I wonder if "Fuck you" is the new "Thank you" ?? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ imma say yes and use it in response to him.

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
04 February, 01:38
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
04 February, 01:31
wonder if the bank would mind if i paid 30% less this month for mortage?!๐Ÿค”

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 February, 11:27
I never got the $600.00. Some technical glitch apparently. You can request it on your tax return this year. Gee thanks.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 February, 11:27
I guess Bidan keeps saving us!

Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
04 February, 11:24
๐Ÿ˜†..that's common core math for ya