Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 August, 07:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
There is One answer to this: “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
Matthew 24:22 !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 August, 12:54
My car clock is always fast. Waiting for Marty McFly to show up and take me for a ride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 August, 11:46
edit button so I can spell electric 😂

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 August, 11:37
. this happens to my electic stove. battery clock that ticks on my wall. even car its the same except phone.. Always set them again so im not late. Im not going crazy. Thank you for the post never thought about the phone being sped up 💚

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 August, 11:37
I've been doing this for years. The difference right now is 14 minutes (between computer clock and battery operated). When my computer clock is 1 minute faster than my landline phone, I have seen it jump back 1 - 2 minutes at time.

Doesn't take long to see the difference.⌛⏳⌛

This model is lying (leap seconds, yeah, right). None of the magnetosphere models are of much use.

https://hpiers.obspm.fr/eo...

https://hpiers.obspm.fr/eo...

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
16 August, 11:07
i have a work phone and a personal phone. my personal phone is now 9 minutes ahead of my work phone, laptop, microwave, stove. It used to be 5 min, then i noticed 7 min, now 9. Cant fix or change it. Motorola One, 1 1/2 years old. I text people and their response is 8 min before i sent, also categorized before the one i sent. It can be frustrating living in the future

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 August, 11:04
Matthew 24
22 And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 August, 10:57
Been hearing that a lot , and it feels like it for sure

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
16 August, 10:53
'Does anybody really know what time it is, does anybody really care?' Chicago 1969

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 August, 10:43
Does the construct of time feel faster to us the closer we get to a pole flip?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 August, 12:01
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
"pole'
1 of 3

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 August, 12:14
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
wait - people still think we're on a planet????

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 August, 10:41

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 August, 10:54
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
ivr had this meme for @ least 5 years.. time better b catching up!!!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 August, 08:29
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Or converging?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 August, 10:40
One time when I posted “1111”, it seemed like it only lasted 20 seconds. And the next couple minutes seemed the same. craziest thing ever.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 August, 10:34
Precipice pace
precipace

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 August, 10:29
I am going to try this have a 20 year old alarm clock, digital, but not GPS synced.

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 August, 10:59
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I’m going to dig mine up as well

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 August, 10:06
I have s battery clock on wall but it keeps up with the same tim on my phone etc, but guess we’ll have to keep an eye on it, crazy weird s***

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 August, 10:02
Yes it seems time has sped up for sure.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
16 August, 09:44
ive been having to reset different clocks within my house. i was just thinking the other day .. where did 6 years go? seems like Trump was elected in 16 like a year ago!!!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 August, 09:41
my watch (analog) ends up days behind. have to constantly change the date. it’s not even funny, sometimes its 2-3 days behind. CRAZY.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 August, 09:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
So crazy. I'm going to test it, too.
I just tagged you on TS!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 August, 10:04
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Yes, my alarm clock was about 7 minutes fast now it's up to 14 minutes fast. Back in March my car clock either lost or picked up about an hour for no reason, I had only been away for about a half an hour. Also noticed the sunrise and sunset times seem a little off for the season.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 August, 09:14
IMAGINE BEING A NORMIE AND JUST START AWAKENING KNOWING WHAT WE'VE LEARNED OVER DECADES FOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:35
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Well I got a big download of info in my twenties and I didn't jump off a fookin cliff, I say at this point tough fkn love it is. Ain't nothing to it but to do it. ARE we gonna get rid of mockin bird yet.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
16 August, 09:13
this was what i was pointing towards the other day bout the time stamps being wrong.

most computers are automatically synced to a central time server, what happens if its wrong?

how much deviation would it cause?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 August, 09:27
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I posted at 1111 this morning, screenshot it as well, my pist showed 11:10 but my phone showed 11:11🤔👀 its happened more than once.

Red Edge @Rededge
18 August, 04:07
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
ive literally seen two minutes skip by on my phone alot lately.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 August, 09:00
Noticed this a year ago w/ my analog clock on the wall to my Iphone clock. Hz of Mother GAIA has been ramping up each blackout on SR, as each keystones/grid points are activated. #LightSpeed #ZeroPtEnergyReturns