Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
WHY IS KIM GOGUEN TELLING EVERYONE THAT JUAN WORKS FOR DARPA? WHO IS SHE ANYWAYS? WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INSIGHT YOU CAN GIVE!! THANKS ANONS!
02:44 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SonofLiberty in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
03 November, 12:15
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
08 November, 02:38
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Thanks- I thought this as well-appreciate the article! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
27 October, 05:27
In all honesty, I believe there is propaganda on both sides. I believe anyone that is so sure of themselves and their own information such as Juan, Charlie Ward, Judy Byington and the lot, are here to sublimate us. No one is here to save us but ourselves.

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
30 August, 04:05
i followed her for quite some time on YT and in there was a time she gave liable information, but then she started to be against trump, melania, military and having outraged thinkings, saying things like “putin gave melania as a present to trump” …😳
🫣 so i stopped watching her YTs.

She had jealous energy around her 👀😳