Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 August, 01:21
Everything is/was a movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 August, 02:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The fact that they call it a conspiracy theory says it is so. Only for distraction and coercion. If it were not so would they be driving away fans with the bullshit. That circus is done for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 August, 02:38
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I don't hang on the stars, you must have misunderstood me. I quit paying attention to the so called celebrity puppets, I don't need or want the circus. He has it right. Thanks for posting the video misunderstanding or not. Strange how so called "theories" are not theories at all. get me? That is the point I was making. They thought we would follow the stars. Fewer and fewer do. Have a good day my friend.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 August, 02:40
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
no
you still gave it focus

if you are done its already done