Jonella Moore @JonellaM
05 August, 02:47
Avoid toxic people attempting to harm others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
05 August, 02:51
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Jonella! So nice to see your post! Love and prayers, dear friend!! 💓🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 August, 08:28
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
i dont come on AnonUp very often, so glad to see you! im doing excellent! hope you are as well!

10 August, 09:32
I'm doing very well, thank you! Are you still on WeGo? I haven't been able to get on there in quite awhile. I'm here and Truth. Honestly, AU is better. You take care, my friend!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
yes, im still,on WEGO, AnonUp and TruthSocial
12:29 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
15 August, 11:32
I can't get on WeGo for some reason. Started when I got on AU. TS is ok but I like it better right here

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 August, 06:37
As long as you feel like youre in the right place its all good! God is about to do something marvelous! Hold the line, brother!