Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
14 August, 09:06
Senator Chuck Grassley tweeted a photo of him running at 4am. If you look closely at the shirt he is wearing it says Grassley 5:29. One of the most popular Q posts (top 10 IMO) is Q #529

Be READY.
MSM coming - BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 August, 07:48
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
ANGEL CARD NUMBER 529 (The Numerology of Angels)

This Card Refers to "HARVEST". September 10, 2022 is the ANNUAL HARVEST MOON--The Day Before the Anniversary of 911.
HMMMM

https://angelnumber.org/52...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Interesting 👀👀

Grassley is always posting updates about his corn harvest.
07:58 AM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 August, 08:14
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I "Grew Up" in Iowa and Grassley was my Senator. He's Always been a Homegrown Politician of Immense Personal Integrity. Even Though I Held My Nose and Voted "Democrat" for President (Except for 2016 & 2020), I Always Split My Ticket and Voted for Grassley.
I Now Live in Wisconsin and am Proud to Vote for Senator Johnson, who is a Colleague of Grassley's and Who Seems to have Similar Conservative Principles. Ron Johnson is One of the Few People who has Consistently Questioned the Plandemic and has Highlighted the Vaccine Injuries and Deaths that have Occurred as a Result.
Ron Johnson and Any Other Trump Endorsed Candidate will Always have My Vote!