Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 August, 05:02
Test

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 August, 03:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I wonder where they will release it!? They always tell you! Maybe we should just ask them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 August, 05:32
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Probably CGI if they did.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 August, 10:57
[They] always have to stoke the flames of fear. But Jesus said "Fear not for I AM with you." He also said "In this world you will have tribulation, but take heart I have overcome the world."
#TrustGod
#GodWins
😇

14 August, 11:23
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😉🍿

Miss. Messina @Messina
14 August, 09:50
It’s what they want , it’s what I’m praying won’t succeed 🙏

14 August, 09:56
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 August, 09:42
i see the leftist bots on twit already crafting [their] narrative saying things like “those crazy Trump supporters retaliating like j6”

jokes on [them] because we all know the truth
but i dont put anything past [them] to try something so evil

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 August, 09:18
They hyping some fear and panic🙄 ....again😅 These people are stupid~Q

14 August, 09:26
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🍿