r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03:57 PM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 August, 04:18
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I hope to hell this is the gut punch Juan was talking about. I trust the Plan but this still scares the shit out of me for the sake of family and friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
14 August, 04:35
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
What 'Juan' is alluding to is indictment and arrest of DJT. He said so recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 August, 04:17
Setting them up to be armed mercenaries proned to use lethal force.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 August, 04:14
IT SEEMS TO ME, THAT WE TODAY NOT ENOUGH PRACTICE USA REDNECKS MANTRA, THAT ONLY "GOOD SAMARITAN" WITH GUN COULD STOP "BAD IRS GOVERNMENT AGENTS RAIDING YOUR HOMES WITH GUN"...🤔🐄🐄🐄

IF EXIST SOME DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF CIVIL WAR, THIS IS MINE FAVORITE ONE🤗

https://youtu.be/ngo_6TPgl...

IF YOU THIS TIME KEEP YOUR RETARDED POLICIES IN YOUR HUGE COUNTRY, AND WILL NOT EXPORT THIS FUCKERY ABROAD, IT IS OK WITH ME...
😂😂😂