JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
14 August, 05:29
In plain sight. MSM is falling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 August, 09:27
In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication
> FF <
Two pictures I saw yesterday that made me go ...🤔... the most, was one showing the roof of her car, looking very much to my (untrained) eye like it had a type of second skin aka 'fake roof panel' where explosive thingymajigs were placed, and showing it was a roof fire not an engine fire!
The other was a pic' showing 'her' parked, sat in driver seat, after police stopped her earlier in the day, clearly viable was a type of wire..😕 maybe..!? near her leg, going from knee to foot roughly..?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
I haven’t seen that picture, but it’s all not what it seems to be.
09:44 AM - Aug 14, 2022
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKFakaLancelot in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 August, 09:58
In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication
Yeah, Sorry, I would post them here 'if' I could recall where I saw it/them but as I got quite a few email notifications (bitchute etc) on the subject, I didn't bother saving/reposting any, I was sure it would've been posted on AU and TS, I'd not been on ether sites much yesterday so I was just assuming!