Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning! Woke up feeling grateful that WE get to witness The Greatest Military Intelligence Operation of Our Time...

Thank you, Q !!!

History will judge you well.
Q
10:08 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 February, 01:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
04 February, 12:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 01:23
In response John Q.. to his Publication
./sync :)

laura blake @Lbd23
04 February, 12:25
sooo grateful 🙏🏼

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 February, 11:39
Good morning Kim!

04 February, 01:54
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Good Morning SE! :)

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
04 February, 11:12
Yep, Amen🙏

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
04 February, 11:05
agreed!!!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
04 February, 10:40
Kim, this is my VERY FAVORITE post ever! I LOVE this picture so much🙌❤️🇺🇸

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
04 February, 10:35
Good morning Kim!! Grateful to have you and so many great patriots here to share it with!!

04 February, 10:37
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
❤️

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:33
Same, Kim, Overwhelming gratitude! High Vibes cued up as love and gratitude are the greatest frequency to radiate ❤️

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
04 February, 10:29
YES, and Im not as crazy as people around me think! Atleast Ill be ready to help them through it.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
04 February, 10:28
We waited a long time

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
04 February, 10:26
Yesss! I have come to the peace that if the only judgement we see is by God - I am still getting people ready for the show. Dont even care what life it's in. It is happening.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 February, 10:30
Morning Darlin'! I know I am imperfect before God, but I am so ready to see His Judgement and the new World! WWG1WGA
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 10:24
...and thank you Kim.

Beth Servidio @BServantofGod
04 February, 10:22
WWG1WGA🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

New England @Pineapple
I have followed this diligently since June. There are not enough coincedences for me to see that this is happening. I want it to - but nothing substantial has happened and the country gets worse by the day.It is has been one loss and frustration after another from the Kraken to Hunter Biden to the innauguratin to "it's all fake and a movie" and long hope for DoD 11.3 I have stepped back and placed hope on the back burner. While I commend your dedication - I can't live in the fantasy land of false hope anymore. Makes me sad because I really wanted this miracle. Not healthy

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Been a long time coming Kim.
We'll get to see it through together.. Start to finish.
Been a loong movie.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 10:17
Thank Q...Imagine where we would be without Q... I am so grateful