JustFor Thought @JustForThought
If the information I am reading out of The Pit is true and conservative states, like Arizona, are being targeted; then Trump has already identified and has been telling us for a long time now what we must do. We must vote, vote, vote! Overwhelm the polling places. And we must vote for America First candidates, or as close as we can get. He has been mapping it out for us. Arizona just showed us that plan works. I am sticking with the Save America plan. Vote, vote, vote! Never forget/give up!
07:56 AM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
14 August, 09:07
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
If you think your vote makes a difference, you're still not awake and easily distracted from the real impact that needs to be made.

I'm in technology since 1979 and have been saying since electronic voting first came out: until you know who owns the software and who owns the hardware, it will always be selections, and NOT elections.

[They] already know who will win. Your vote only tells them what you want and how [they] need to adjust the psyop programming you're watching everywhere, from Hollyweird productions to Mockingbird Media MSM False Flags.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
14 August, 09:35
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
I am aware of what's happening. Not getting into a conversation with someone who wants to tell me not to vote. I respect your perspective but can tell it is in stark contrast to mine. I will choose to agree to disagree. There is nothing I can personally do to stop the people with the voting machines so I choose to exert the only power I have...which is to vote. If I do not vote I guarantee they win. I will NOT do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396