Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 11:45
I ordered some HCQ and was looking at dosage recommendations. When I did a search, ironically the Mayo Clinic showed up, so I decided to take a look. I wouldn't usually look to the MC for any recommendations, but I was curious. They have a listing for the treatment of arthritis, so

Also listed, is a children's dosage for malaria. If it's safe for both treating simple arthritis and for kids, then why not Covid?!

This isn't new I know, but I've never searched myself before and, it just reaffirms to me that they will be in big big trouble once the real truth comes out!

https://www.mayoclinic.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Marie @Scoops18
13 August, 04:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, Where did you purchase the HCQ? I really want to buy some to see if it helps with my severe arthritis. Thank you in advance for any information that you can offer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tina Marie @Scoops18
14 August, 03:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you so very much!! Have a Blessed Day!!