Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 11:45
I ordered some HCQ and was looking at dosage recommendations. When I did a search, ironically the Mayo Clinic showed up, so I decided to take a look. I wouldn't usually look to the MC for any recommendations, but I was curious. They have a listing for the treatment of arthritis, so

Also listed, is a children's dosage for malaria. If it's safe for both treating simple arthritis and for kids, then why not Covid?!

This isn't new I know, but I've never searched myself before and, it just reaffirms to me that they will be in big big trouble once the real truth comes out!

https://www.mayoclinic.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Brown @Lindylou
A medical centre i worked in the doc told me straight up that they cant prescribe hydroxychlorequine to new patients because it cures covid. They signed a form to big pharma to only prescribe their drugs. They sold themselves 😬
05:09 PM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lindylou in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 August, 12:06
In response Linda Brown to her Publication
medicine is all fake and criminal. best medicine is cold turkey from all of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
13 August, 09:48
Therefore, that doctor along with others are participating in crimes against humanity by letting people die. They are aware, they know, yet continue to let it happen. They must hang for their crimes. No deals.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 August, 06:20
Money and Power are All the cabal cares about! Unreal so many drs. simply let us die or more likely Kill us for $$$$$$$. Actually the rockefellers run the med schools so you can imagine what they learn.

Judy Anonette @biju
13 August, 05:38
They do not care who dies and they are not in the business to heal, only make more money. I wish more people could see that.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
13 August, 05:33
Fauci, CDC, FDA knew full well HCQ and ivernectin would cure covid so they purposefully blocked their use, so they could use the vaccines under the EAU. sick, meniacle. They did not care how many died. All for their financial gain!!!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 August, 05:27
Shame- on him/her..they will be held accountable.