Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 August, 03:13
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
The dismissive way he refers to "the planet," makes me think he knows about flat Earth. Global warming is impossible on flat Earth.
If anyone doubts flat Earth, then explain why our atmosphere isn't sucked into the vacuum of space.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
15 August, 05:22
In response David Treciak to his Publication
You are being brainwashed and killed on a flat planet while others like me are being brainwashed and killed on a round hollow planet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 August, 03:46
THIS ☝️☝️☝️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 August, 03:45
Refreshing common sense directness.

I would love to have more children. I would be a better mom.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
14 August, 05:32
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
and overpopulation is a myth

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 August, 01:40
Does AI decide the status of an individual?

https://oculumlabs.com/the...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 August, 02:28
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Server does not exist?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 August, 01:10
Well said!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 August, 12:24
🎯💥💥💥