HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 August, 02:43
The Dutch and European media speak shame about Trump and that he is endangering the world with nuclear documents. Not a single nuance is spoken about him ... to the media he is a dangerous madman. Even from scientific institutes that are asked in radio programs to interpret the situation, there is not a single positive word about President Trump.

What part of the movie are we in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
That surprises me even more that I have another Dutch friend, who is also my co-worker, who loves Trump & has flown to the US to attend a Trump rally! The media’s grip is not so strong!
10:51 AM - Aug 13, 2022
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 August, 10:57
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Be happy with your Dutch friend, because the masses here are really not awake yet. I estimate a maximum of 20% who understand what is going on. In my circle of friends, I can count on my fingers the people who love Trump and know the Qanon story.
I sometimes invite people at home to show them the Fall Cabal video series and that helps. Then there are discussions and I can show more ... But it's frustrating in general.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 August, 11:01
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I will treasure my Dutch friend! That’s frustrating!!!! I long for the day when the media & cabal has fallen, the tension & illusion is gone & we can all rejoice with our fellow men & women. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛 I’m so grateful we have AU to stay sane in the meantime.