Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
Several thoughts come to mind.
1. We will need patriot artists, thankfully I am one :)
2. We will need patriot actors, musicians, directors, producers to make entertainment!
3. Many aspects of our lives that we are currently "losing" will need to be rebuilt bigger and better than ever.
4. Buckle up because this American Rennaisance will be like nothing history has ever seen!
5. The best is yet to come :)

https://rumble.com/vcvrbr-...
05:30 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Angelzplay in this post can reply
Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
16 January, 05:54
In response Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Ha ha this so made my day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
16 January, 05:37
I agree wholeheartedly. Artistic expression is aligned to the soul pupose of many. It was previously suppressed because of its spiritual significance. It is time for a rebirth in the arts and in the freedom to express and utilize the right side of the brain.🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 05:40
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Its amazing that you say that. This whole scamdemic detroyed my career in restaurants and hospitality but I had felt called for some time to be earning my living through my talent and pursuing my dream. Doing what I love rather than what I need. Depsite the hardship I am facing financially, I couldnt be more grateful to have found my path.

Lynne Geis @lynneg
16 January, 05:36
I too am an artist although self taught. I will be more than willing to step up to whatever is needed to help. So ready for a new world that is better and rightside up again.

16 January, 05:41
In response Lynne Geis to her Publication
Its a glorious time to be alive.