Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 August, 12:10
Navy decode

=

Life Is Such A Slow Process Fast Forward To Heaven ⏩/ Now The World Will Know / The Mathematical Probabilities Of Gematria And Strongs Concordance 🔡🔢/ Thank You Lord For Your Wonderful Mercies And Blessings / King David Is Saving His People Through Gematria Revelations ✨/ Constant Spiritual Warfare Prayers Will Defeat The Enemy 🙏/ Golden Ratio Form Speak Music Oneness Of Creation Formation / Jesus Has Visited Earth All Throughout Our History ✝️/ Prayer Is Talking To God But Meditation Is Listening To God / How Long Can I Work With The CIA Without Getting Paid For Real 🤠/ Father Forgive Them For They Do Not Know What They Are Doing
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
597-795
3582-2853
4106-416
TS 11:01

The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 August, 12:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Now The World Will Know"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
We Only Need about 10-15 Percent in Order to Create a Personal and Planetary Tipping Point--a PLANETARY PENTECOST that Will Potentially Transform/Transmute/Transfigure THIS World into the Kingdom OF Heaven (not "IN" Heaven)/"Body of Christ"

See the 100th Monkey Experiment AND Rupert Sheldrake's Concept of MORPHOGENETIC FIELDS NESTED WITHIN an ALL-EMBRACING QUANTUM SOURCE FIELD

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The 100th Monkey Experiment - YouTube

The 100th Monkey Experiment and the idea of interconnectedness of species explained by Spirit Science. I edited the video so I could show it to my students -...

12:39 PM - Aug 12, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it