Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 August, 07:06
Here is a sign.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
11 August, 10:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)πŸ™πŸŒ³πŸ˜πŸ’–β™ΎπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 August, 11:06
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication

12 August, 12:07
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
;)πŸŒ³πŸ’šβ™ΎπŸ’šπŸŒ³ I literally Hug Trees :) & have pics of me doing so 😍 I πŸ’– Your New Name πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
12 August, 12:16
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Lolz πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­ Do you really wanna see them? Also, years ago at my old house, I would sit with my back to the tree perform my divine healing codes & a heart formed on the tree & the other tree an eye formed 🌳😎😍

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 August, 12:36
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
I would love to see them. 😁