Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 August, 10:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I do too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 August, 04:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
12 August, 12:52
He's back and as good as ever!

Field McConnell chats with Tenner - God Wins

https://rumble.com/v1bvmkh...

There's more!

Introducing 'ALGN Radio' with Field McConnell

https://rumble.com/v1fb5sh...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 August, 04:04
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Were just talking about him yesterday,

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
12 August, 04:19
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
😉🌴🙏 Oh thank you! I have been worried about Field. No one could ever answer me when I asked about him.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 August, 11:53
😂Those were the days. I was a newbie back then…trying to carefully listen and decipher his looong shows was a real learning experience.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 August, 11:07
31 = Doge in gematria

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 August, 11:08
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
World stalemate
Q 31

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 August, 11:55
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
MOAB and XDC too. 😎

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
11 August, 10:34
So do I Doq, theyve shut him down good to break his spirit.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
11 August, 10:34
me too Doq

shobud pedalman @shobudpedalman
11 August, 10:03
“Able Danger”

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
11 August, 08:16
Didn't he take over 500k from a childs program with Christen W? Agent Margaritiville mentioned this. Also he is still in prison in Ontario.Because he can name his son's killer and was on the team in Canada for the Air Force dude the was jailed.They think he killed JonBennet Ramsey now. Guy Brummel says a lot about this in his vault of video's.

Diane Goldman @DGold
11 August, 08:13
Me goo! was just talking about him with a friend this week!🙁

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 August, 07:46
Me too, but well protected by the WH Im sure.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 August, 07:40
So do I, I miss him dancing in his pink shorts, what a hoot he was! He never knew a stranger.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 August, 07:26
SO DO I!!!!!!!!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 August, 07:25
REMEMBER HIS FIRST SHOWS TILL THE END. REMEMBER JUAN CALLED IN AND FIELD SAID JFK JR, THEN CORRECTED HIMSELF.. HE ALSO ANNOUNCED BARRY'S EXECUTION. DIDN'T HE FLY JFK.JR'S PLANE AND PARACHUTED OUT AS IT EXPLODED? PART OF FAKE DEATH TEAM? MAJOR PEDO HUNTER?

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
11 August, 10:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I totally remember that but I dont believe for a second that Juan is JFK Jr. not the same voice or hands. 🤷‍♀️

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
11 August, 07:24
It has been awhile. Loved watching his youtube videos!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 August, 07:18
THANK YOU! I do too. Now.... does anyone know how he is doing?

Susan Hackler @suehack
11 August, 07:35
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
There was a real short clip on AU yesterday promoting some upcoming event. At the moment, he is not allowed to film under court order.

I had seen a show where he said he was arrested in Wisconsin by bad actors and intercepted and taken to Florida by good actors. He came to feel he was in protective custody in Florida. While there, powers-that-be in Wisconsin tried to steal his property.