Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 August, 04:56
Canโ€™t wait until the dam of corruption collapses and truth flows out and floods the world!

LFG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 09:54
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Most will snap back to center!
Some will simply not make it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
11 August, 08:51
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
At this point, they will follow or get out of the way... they are out of snooze alarms and have decided to sleep in. I get what you are saying, and I have a few very smart/resourceful hardcore-brainwashed in my own family, but I know those ones wonโ€™t wake up until the lid blows off (if they even wake up at all, they will never be ready). IMHO we will have a lot of work to do either way, plus more big trouble thrown at us, but kids are in danger right now and we need to lift them up to safety before any more damage is done, including in a new school year, etc. On a more selfish note, I also know some family who could become very useful to point someone like me out as the bad guy to any number of agencies who are like Barney Fife ramping up on ammo and getting ready to geek out on power trips if that all pans out for them. It is not the time for fear until it is too late to get ahead of these things. My trust is in God for this and all the rest of what happens. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Peace is the prize.